Black Belt & Instructor Certification
The WTA is pleased to offer a beautiful certificate signed by GM Nam Tae Hi and GM Kong Young Il to all Black Belt and Instructor members. Please follow the instructions below to request your Black Belt or Instructor Certificate.
- This Application must be completed completely.
- You must be a current WTA member in order to receive certification.
- You must include a copy of your rank certificates for all Black belt ranks or Instructor Certification which you currently hold.
- 7th Dan and higher certifications require a color passport photo.
- Cerificates fee rates are available by contacting the WTA administration office at email@example.com or calling US 870-428-5353.
- Please submit this application, photo (if applicable) and copies of your rank certificates to:
There are 2 ways to apply for Rank or Instructor Certification:
- Fill out the information and pay below. Please fax to 1-888-534-5987 OR
scan and email copies of the required certificates and any required photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. MAIL IN
- Fill out the this form
and mail back to WTA, HC 31, Box 120, Deer, AR 72628 along with copies of required certificates, photo (if required) and payment.